Here are 10 steps you can follow to practice inner meditation for peace:
- Find a quiet, comfortable place to sit or lie down.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to relax your body.
- Begin to focus your attention on your breath.
- As you inhale, mentally say to yourself “inhale peace.” As you exhale, mentally say to yourself “exhale tension.”
- When your mind wanders, gently bring your attention back to your breath.
- As you continue to focus on your breath, try to let go of any distracting thoughts or worries.
- Bring your awareness to the present moment, letting go of any past or future concerns.
- Allow yourself to simply be, without trying to change or fix anything.
- As you continue to focus on your breath, you may begin to feel a sense of inner peace and calm.
- Continue this practice for 10-20 minutes, or longer if you wish.
Remember to be patient with yourself as you practice inner meditation. It may take some time and regular practice to achieve a state of deeper relaxation and inner peace