Discover the wisdom of Buddha with these top 10 quotes. These inspiring words will guide you on your journey towards inner peace, mindfulness, and self-discovery. Explore the teachings of Buddhism and find new perspectives on life with these thought-provoking quotes by Buddha.
1) The root of suffering is attachment. – Buddha
2) You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
3) The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.” – Buddha
4) Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think. – Buddha
5) The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. – Buddha
6) Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.- Buddha
7) The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live. – Buddha
8) You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. – Buddha
9) Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. – Buddha
10) The mind is everything; what you think you become.” – Buddha
We hope these quotes by Buddha have provided you with inspiration and guidance on your path towards enlightenment. Remember to keep these words close to your heart and incorporate them into your daily meditation and mindfulness practice.Namaste!!